Release 0.63 is now available for download from the downloads page at www.crpgdev.com. It includes the much requested City shops. I’ve started work on the City Healers but there is a bit more to do and there is still some furtehr work to do on the Shops to make them similar to the original City. This release contains:
- Added City shops – core functionality including randomised stock, viewing, buying and wearing
- Trying to close program now brings up options screen for save & quit
- Adjusted gate counter speed to make it closer to the original games
- Code to adjust lyric speed against different processors by Scott
- Improved timings for lyric files for City Smithy (both original and new music versions)
- Fixed Tavern opening and closing times
If you like what I’m doing and wish to support the project’s future development please consider making a small donation from the blog, webpages or ARX facebook page link.
More updates coming soon!